Sunday, August 25, 2013

The ABC's of Living with My Noonan Syndrome by Becca Yurcek



The ABC's of Living with My Noonan Syndrome
by Becca Yurcek

Anxiety
Bruising and Bleeding
Contractures
Drinking--- It hurts and I choke and Dr. Sheirlie lectures me.
Eating and Esophagus-- It hurts and it gets stuck.
Failing-- Schools and some Doctors don't get it.
Gagging-- gagging and wretching that hurts my chest and ribs
Heart Racing and Headaches-- which I wish would go away
Intense Pain
Joint Pain
Keeping Weight Up Challenge
Lymphedema Is painful and keeps me sitting my feet up
Migraines
Nissen falling apart and food gets stuck on top of it
Osteoporosis
Pain
Questions no one can answer
Respiratory issues Sleeping-- too much or have trouble sleeping
Teeth I wish I could smile because my teeth are so awlful
Ultrasound on my elbows and hip.
Vitamins for my anemia, folate, Vitamin B12, C and D deficiencies.
Walking I can't, I need my chair
Xanax for my anxiety
Yo Yo, the ups and downs of my days
Zofran for my nausea and wretching. My favorite Medicine.
Copyright 8-22-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment